Lawrence P. Finn, RAA
State-Certified Residential Appraiser
P.O.Box 352, Auburndale, FL 33823
(863) 967-4543 Fax (863) 583-0961
Conforms with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
1. Our privacy principles: We are committed to protecting our clients’ personal and financial information. This privacy statement addresses what nonpublic personal information we collect, what we do with it, and how we protect it.
2. How we protect information: We restrict access to any nonpublic personal information about you that we collect to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
3. Where do we collect information from: We may collect and maintain nonpublic personal information in the course of providing you with the appraisal services you requested, including:
Information we receive from you on applications, letters of engagement, forms found on our web site, correspondence, or conversations, such as your name, address, telephone number and social security number.
Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, including, but not limited to, payment history, parties to transactions and other financial information.
Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency such as a credit history.
4. What information we may disclose:
OPTION #1: We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about clients or former clients except as permitted by law. (If you select this option and you in fact don’t share information with anyone, then your form is done – if you share information as permitted under one of the exceptions, i.e., as permitted by law, then you will need to include that disclosure. See, for example part C(3) of the article on preparing a disclosure form.)
OPTION #2: We may disclose the nonpublic personal information about you described above, primarily to provide you with the appraisal services you seek from us.
5. Who we share information with: Unless you tell us not to, we may disclose nonpublic personal information of the type described above about you to the following types of third parties:
· Financial service providers as they pertain to your business, such as banks and lending institutions, estate planners, mortgage brokers, tax attorneys, etc.
· Non-financial companies as they pertain to your business, such as retailers, direct marketers, etc.
· We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law. (If you include this provision then you will also need to include another section identifying the types of nonaffiliated third parties to whom you are referring in this provision, See, for example part C(3) of the article on preparing a disclosure form.)
· You may limit information shared about you. If you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (except those permitted by law). If you wish to opt out, please notify us in writing at the above address.
Accurity Zenith Appraisals P.O.Box 352 Auburndale, FL 33823
Copyright © 2014 Accurity Zenith Appraisals
Portions Copyright © 2014 a la mode, inc.